sâmbătă, 29 ianuarie 2011

where is it?


should I wonder? what should I do? will people think I'm not normal,will people begin talking? so people talk,maybe they lie,this must be it. Don't even try to mention what other people think ,because you don't know! and this is just sad. Trying to know what people think is just not it. But trying to understand them by their stories, it's something different. I love to listen to other's people happenings and stories, I love how people like to share their stories even though the stories are quite frightening, but you just sit down and listen quietly because you like listening them. Real stories that made them powerful or even wiser. I miss hearing those stories. So if you wonder,or even try to think of what is in my mind, well you're in the wrong place. I don't explain myself good enough. I'm an abstract person,I try finding what cannot be found. People think I'm insane because every time I try to focus on something, my mind goes.flows.to nowhere.So if you catch my mind, or my soul, be careful, I will be needing it sometime!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu